I saw this on Jenny's blog.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Usually paper.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend of Thanksgiving. Usually after shopping on Black Friday.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually around New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? No.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I cant really think of anything.
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes, a Little People one.
8. Hardest person to buy for? The In-Laws
9. Easiest person to buy for? The kids
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? Nothing really horrible I can think of.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation & A Christmas Story.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually Black Friday or a little before.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can think of.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My Grandma's Sour Cream poundcake
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored, but I like clear, too.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I dont know the name of it, only the actual tune.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home, everyone lives close.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Nope.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Silver, glittery star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Stress!