Saturday, June 28, 2008

Domo

Another layout! I used the Cogsmo line from Cosmo Cricket. The kids named this little guy Wall-E.






Imounted the black cardstock on chipboard scraps.


I went to the catholic thrift to donate a bunch of stuff today. Didnt find anything too exciting. 2 packs of sequin pins, a creamer (maybe to pull a small plant in) and a cork memo board. I have been looking for one of these to redo and I finally found one.



I also had to run to the mall today. I went in Old Navy thinking I would get some of their flip flops that are on sale for $1 a pair today. O.M.G. It was worse than Black Friday in there. Lines from the front of the store all the way to the back. And there were maybe 4 colors left. It looked like half of Polk County was there! So needless to say, I was not standing in that line to get flip flops! I took the kids to the Children's Place and they each found a pair for $1.99. Works for me!



Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Wonderful layout.. and great creation by your kids...

please sir said...

This is so fun - great work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...