Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finished Halloween Projects

They have posted several tutorials over on the Sweet & Sinister blog. I am trying to keep up, not doing that great of a job though. But I have gotten a few finished. The banner, and now these. The one they did was a candy shop sign. But I decided to do an apothecary shop instead. I have some of those ingredient jars that Michael's has, and also some eyeballs & witch fingers that a lady from work made (I'll have to share those, they are great!), so I thought I could display it all together.




This is not a good depiction of the color, but a close-up of the lettering.



The next project was a frame to display items on. This one was pretty simple. And I actually saw something just like it on this blog. I decided to use some of the crackle paint I had for this one.


Is anyone else working on Halloween stuff already?

5 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

I have a few things out for fall but not Halloween. I will probably make some sort of decoration soon.
Love your projects!
Kim

please sir said...

Oh my goodness I haven't even thought about Halloween yet - but these are great projects!

Sarah and Jack said...

I love those chicken wire frames. I never thought of using one for Halloween.


Halloween is creeping in everywhere over here already!

Laume said...

Does buying craft supplies for Halloween projects count as working on them? I have to muck out my studio before I can start working on anything!

Joy said...

Love the crafts! I can't wait to see what you display on your frame. I like the way you crackle painted it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...