Monday, March 9, 2009

One Week

In less than an hour, Morgan will be one week old. It's so hard to believe a week has passed already. The time just flies by too fast. Don't you wish you could slow it down?




She's a really good baby. She has been eating 2 oz. at a time and waking up around 10-11 (before I've gone to bed) and then around 3 and 6.








Blake & Layla are really pretty happy with her. Layla wants to do nothing but kiss her all day. No matter how much we tell her to stop!





I think I've got a case of the "baby blues". Hopefully they will pass quickly. I am definetly happy to have her here and be home with her. I guess it's just an adjustment, I never had this with the other two.
Anyway, have a great week!

4 comments:

krcrafts said...

awww, she's so sweet! And Layla definitely looks like she's a happy big sister :)

Hope you're feeling better soon!

please sir said...

OH wow - and what a cutie!!!

Kim's Treasures said...

AWWW she's adorable!!! I hope your baby blues go away quick! I got them with mine but they didn't last long.

Dee Brake said...

OMG. she is hte most adorable little baby. SOOOOO very very very sweet. thanks for sharing your pics with us :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...