Tuesday, July 28, 2009

An Owl Re-Do

Awhile back, actually, probably a year or more ago, I picked up a couple of owl things here and there. I got these two little guys at the thrift store. The owls themselves are the same, just with different finishes. I had them at work on my shelf. I was looking at them the other day and decided to bring them home and spruce them up a bit.







I got the owl painting from Shop Goodwill for $1. Yea, it's pretty 70's and very bright, but I thought the owl himself was kind of cute. Maybe a little angry looking... But I am going to attempt to give him a makeover as well. See if I cant make him a little less 70s and a little more cute.



Check out the frame!



I'll post the "afters" as soon as I get them done!

4 comments:

Amy Marie said...

can't wait to see what you do with them!

roseylittlethings said...

Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Kim's Treasures said...

Can't wait to see what you've done with them!

Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

how neat, i love owls

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...