Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hartstrings Clothing Review

As if Morgan didn't already have a ton of clothes, I recently got the opportunity to pick out some adorable Hartstrings clothing for for her. They had such cute things, it was hard to choose what to get! But the timing was perfect, because we needed a Christmas-y outfit.


The first outfit I chose was this adorable pink skirt. I love the dots and who doesn't like ruffles? A cute white top with a puppy & a girl finished this look off.

Now, I tried and tried to get better pictures of the Christmas outfit. She has been very hyper the past few days and would not cooperate at all! But you can still see how cute her outfit is.


I loved this black velvet skort, and since it isn't really Christmas themed or colored, it can be used for awhile. It has cute little bows across the front with rhinestones sewed on. And I thought the candy cane shirt was so sweet. The candy cane is sewed on, as well as the bow.



I am really happy with the quality of Hartstrings clothing. I can definitely see myself ordering from them in the future. And right now they have a clearance section with up to 75% off. Check it out here.

I was provided the products to review, however, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...