Thursday, November 17, 2011

Versona Accessories

I was recently invited to the grand opening of a new shop here in Lakeland called Versona Accessories. Today was the day! It would have been nice to grab a girlfriend and hit the shop and maybe some Starbucks BOGO, but it was just me and Morgan. She made it a little hard to browse and especially take good pictures, but I did manage to get some (photos that is, not sure how good they are).


I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was very pleased when I walked in. They had tons of stuff! Everything from jewelry to clothing to shoes and more. As you can see, everything is arranged by color.


I loved this blue necklace in the back left. It's one of my favorite colors and it was so sparkly! But it's not something I'd normally wear so I passed on it today. I was very tempted though!


Here's a lovely display of purples and plums.


They had lot's of cute flats and they were very affordable, too! These were $13.99. The ones on the far right were glittery! I really liked the orange ones, too.


Lots and lots of metallics.


This bowl of sparkly bracelets was really pretty, too. My camera couldn't quite capture she sparkle.

More blues, whites and silvers. Can you tell I'm partial to these colors?


Here's my little cutie waiting for the dressing room. She looks so grown in this picture, much older than two!


So he's what I ended up with. I've been looking for a green t-shirt and I loved this one! And it was only $13.99. And I couldn't pass up this sparkly black necklace.


So if you are in the area, stop by Versona Accessories in Lakeside Village. I will definitely be back! And if you aren't in this area, check our their website and see if you have one near you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...