Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Purex UltraPacks Review


As I mentioned in my last post, we just got back from a vacation to North Carolina - which of course means we were coming back home to a mountain of laundry. So I was very happy to see a lovely box from Purex sitting on my kitchen table waiting for me. Inside was the new Purex UltraPacks! How cool are these?

They remind me of dishwashing packs. But these are for laundry! So quick and easy. No measuring, no spilling. Just pop one in and you are done. Our clothes came out smelling fresh and spotless. And while I don't have a front-loader, these ARE safe for them as well. I will definitely be buying more of these guys in the future!


Keep your eyes open at the stores, these should be available some time in February. And check back here because I will be giving away some coupons for them too!

I was provided with product to review, however, thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...