Monday, December 17, 2012

Torani Syrups Review


I am a HUGE coffee fan! I mean, who isn't? Actually, I know there are a lot that don't drink coffee. And Torani syrups are great for both! I recently got the chance to try out some Torani syrups. As you can see, I received Salted Caramel and Peppermint. They are delicious!

I have only used them in my coffee so far, but I know they would be great to add a little flavor to hot cocoa as well. And how about frostings? I really want to try adding the Salted Caramel flavor to some buttercream frosting. Unfortunately, no one else in the house likes peppermint, so I will have to save that one for myself. Of course, you could also add them to recipes for a boost of flavor. I haven't had the chance to try that out yet, but I know I will eventually. 

If you haven't heard of Torani syrups yet, or haven't tried them. Here is a little info on their company.

Since 1925, 3rd generation family-owned Torani has been crafting great tasting flavored syrups that coffeehouses use to make their flavored drinks taste so delicious. With over 120 flavors in Regular and Sugar Free varieties, Torani flavored syrups are perfect for flavored lattes, mochas, coffees, cocoas, Italian sodas, teas, lemonades, cocktails and smoothies. Coffeehouse professionals choose Torani flavors because they are expertly crafted and made with the highest quality ingredients, like natural flavors and pure cane sugar. The Sugar Free flavors have no calories and are sweetened with Splenda. Now, Torani flavored syrups are widely available at retail so you can easily create authentic coffeehouse quality drinks at home.

Now that I've tempted your tastebuds, head over to the Torani website and let me know which flavor you'd most like to try! They have SO many! There is something for everyone, even sugar free. How would you use Torani syrups?


I was provided with products to review courtesy of SheSpeaks and Torani, however all thoughts and opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...